Friday 3 August 2012

Sucking Dick

I've never sucked a dick.  And while there exist certain scenarios in which I would suck a dick, I feel pretty comfortable saying I probably never will suck a dick.

What I find troubling is the list of things I'd put in my mouth before I'd put a dick in my mouth.

Knives, loaded guns, random poo found on jogging paths, miscellaneous items found at the dump.....I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'd way rather put these things in my mouth before I'd put a dick in my mouth.  I guess chicks would probably choose a dick, so I suppose I'm talking about dudes here.

Even more troubling, is that if I found myself in a scenario in which someone were willing to pay me to put certain items in my mouth, I'd probably require significantly less money to put a rusty knife we found at the dump in my mouth than it would for me to put a dick in my mouth.  And that's weird.

It's weird because putting a dick in your mouth is probably a very harmless thing to do.  If we assume this is an aids free dick with no diseases or infections, putting a dick in your mouth would probably be among the safest things to put in your mouth.  And yet there is such a huge mental block with putting a dick in my mouth that I'd probably find it more acceptable to put a rusty knife we found lying in a pile of random poo at the dump into my mouth.

So, really, our reluctance to put a dick in our mouth is not founded on any sort of health or safety issue but rather is entirely a mental thing.  And yet I'd still rather put a rusty knife, covered in random poo that we found lodged into some dead guy we found at the dump into my mouth .  Does this make me a homophobe?  Or do I just have mental issues I need to work out?  I mean logically, I should choose putting a dick in my mouth in the scenario mentioned above and yet I wouldn't.  And willingly choosing an illogical choice over a logical one would seem to suggest a mental issue.  I don't know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment